Civil Department

You may navigate to the Wisconsin Court System - Circuit Court Access website to review forms available for filing.   Additionally, the Wisconsin Court System has an online forms assistant that you may wish to utilize (NOTE: the Civil Forms Assistant is located towards the middle of the page).  



Contact Us

  • Civil, Small Claims and Jury

    Located in the Clerk of Courts office, on the third floor of the Justice Center, Room 3151
    484 Rolfs Avenue
    West Bend WI 53090


    Days Available:Monday - FridayHours Available:8:00 am - 4:30 pm